MF522-AN module adopts Philips MFRC522 original reader circuit chip design, easy to use, low cost, suitable for equipment development, development of advanced applications such reader users,
the need for RF card terminal design / production of the user.
This module can be loaded directly into a variety of readers molds.
Module uses voltage of 3.3V, through the SPI interface simple few lines can be directly connected to the user any CPU board communication module stable and reliable work, reader distance.
Current :13-26mA / DC 3.3V,
Idle Current :10-13mA / DC 3.3V.
Sleep current: 80uA,
Peak current: 30mA,
Data Transfer Rate: Max. 10Mbit / s.
Power Voltage : 3.3V,
Operating frequency: 13.56MHz.
Supported card types: mifare1 S50, mifare1 S70, mifare UltraLight, mifare Pro, mifare Desfire.
Read Range: 0 ~ 60mm (mifare1 card)
Module Interface SPI Parameters.
5 Sets MFRC-522 RC522 RFID RF IC Card Inductive Module With S50 White Card and Key Ring
IDW01 RFID Reader Duplicator 125khz
Handheld shape design, comfortable hand feeling and high quality.
2 buttons for simple operations.
Standalone operation, no need to connect with computer / PC, easy to use.
Built-in individual LED lights and buzzer indicator.
Reading distance is 0 - 6cm.
Can only copy 125KHz RFID card, Compatible with T5577, CET5200, EM4305 and EN4305.
Read: EM / TK (EM4100 TK4100 etc) cards or keys
Write: EM4305 CET5557 T5577 5200 EM4205 etc cards or Keys
Built-in: individual LED lights and buzzer indicator, transceiver antenna
Connection: USB cable connection to PC (Plug and Play, Driverless for Windows 2000, 2003, XP,Windows7/ 8 / 10 etc)
Power Supply: 3V (2 x AAA battery)
Times: Read / Write > 20000 times
Size: ( L*W*H ): 115 x 70 x 30mm
How to use
Read: Put the inductive proximity card (EM4100 or TK4100 or has inside info EM4305 or T5577) in the induction area and hold the read key (left one). The buzzer will sound emitted by the green indicator for success. If the power light is only blinking, then the card reader failed.
Copy: After the reading is successful, put the blank card in the induction area and hold the copy key(right one). The buzzer sound emitted by the yellow indicator for success. If the power light is only blinking, then the card reader failed.
Support chip available
TK4100 compatible chip
1-3cm(depends on tag)
1.Gilt PCB and Small dimension and easy to embed into your project
2.Support I2C.SPI and HSU (High Speed UART), Change between those modes
3.Support RFID reading and writing
SupportP2P communication with peers
Support NFC with for Android phone
4.Typical Operating Distance have been updated to 5cm~7cm reading distance
5.Work in NFC Mode or RFID reader/writer Mode
6.RFID reader/writer supports:
1) 1k, 4k, Ultralight, and DesFire cards
2) ISO/IEC 14443-4 cards such as CD97BX, CD light, Desfire, P5CN072 (SMX)
3) Innovision Jewel cards such as IRT5001 card
4) FeliCa cards such as RCS_860 and RCS_854
7.Plug and play, for compatible
8.Built in PCB Antenna, with 4cm~6cm communication distance
9.On-board level shifter, Standard 5V TTL for I2C and UART, 3.3V TTL SPI
10.Work as RFID reader/writer
11.Work as 1443-A card or a virtual card
12.Exchange data with other NFC devices such as smartphone
1. MFRC522 is a highly integrated read and write chip which is applicable to 13.56MHz contactless communications.
2. It is a non-contact read and writer card chip, low voltage, low cost and small size, is a better choice for smart meters and portable handheld devices development.
3. MF RC522 completely integrated in all types of 13.56MHz passive contactless communication methods and protocols.
4. Support 14443A compatible transponder signals. The digital part handles ISO14443A framing and error detection. In addition, support fast CRYPTO1 encryption algorithms, terminology validation MIFARE products.
5. MFRC522 support MIFARE series of high-speed non-contact communication, two-way data transmission rate up to 424kbit/s.
6. As a highly integrated 13.56MHz card reader new family of chips, there are many similarities between MF RC522, MF RC500 and MF RC530, but also have many differences. Communication between it and the host SPI mode helps to reduce the connection, reduce PCB board size and cost.
Operating current :13-26mA/DC 3.3V
Idle current :10-13mA/DC 3.3V
Sleep current: <80uA
Peak current: <30mA
Operating Frequency: 13.56MHz
Supported card types: mifare1 S50, mifare1 S70 MIFARE Ultralight, mifare Pro, MIFARE DESFire
Product physical characteristics: size: 40mm×60mm
Environmental Operating temperature: -20-80 degrees Celsius
Environmental Storage Temperature: -40-85 degrees Celsius
Relative humidity: relative humidity 5% -95%